Friday, March 4, 2011

When it rained, it was 4.

Today, it rains and the water pours over the roof of our house. I just come to know that i have been sleeping the longest hours since the week ended. Here comes a point in my life that i just stare out of nowhere and think about anything that has occurred to me. I mean anything. I felt that my heart skipped a beat a lot of times, i don't know if they're positive or negative to begin with. The feeling is there, yet there is no confirming of what is. I speak plainly about anything, which is hard. This has drawn me to think about it a couple of times. Thoughts are recurring, it feels like something that i have forgotten for a long time suddenly comes back in a flash. Vague, yes, they are. Me and my thoughts. It contradicts how the world raised me. A mixed tape playing at its wrong side. But there is one thing that is not blur in me, that is my determination to do whatever it takes no matter what. What gives me the will to be myself is the paradox of living in a sad world, yet i get to go around smiling like nothing is there to make me feel sad.

P.S.

This log, i just wanted to do things at little steps. Everyday, we learn and grow with the notion of not knowing what comes next.

No comments:

Post a Comment