Sunday, June 26, 2011

Way past time, way past now.

Let the clock wind up, as the days continue to go. 

I see an opening where it all was. Something that written, which is lost out of nowhere.

I still believe, we can be written, well at least for the best. A memory that makes us smile of something that 

has become a part of us. I can never forget, and it will live countless times in my head no matter what i do. 

Every thought is significant, though not to everyone who takes a share of it.

Foolish, yes it will sound as it is. But, a grain of sand will remind me of the grandest scheme of things.

I shall not believe, i shall be just the way i wanna be.

It shall wish us well. I look up to everything that grows. Just as how high it can become.

I cannot imagine. 

Let me recall, i was happy then. Yet, i still choose to be happy now.

Everything, it seems like it was a turn of the card. I suppose it was not. 

We follow what we want to be. That's how it goes.

For every inch of thought that is written, jumbled words and random notes.





I will not keep this to myself, but i still do, think of you.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment